Adding an addendum since a lot happened this afternoon.
- Priebus resigns as White House chief of staff, replaced by John Kelly who was leading DHS. (source).
- Another ICBM test from North Korea, South Korea and U.S. are discussing possible military responses (source.
- DJT speech to police group, encourages more police brutality (source).
- DJT says he'll sign Russian sanctions bill (source).
- Congress asks Federal agencies for everything they have on Kapersky Labs (source).
- Congress goes into recess without having passed any major legislation (source).
- Treasury delays closing tax loophole for another year (source).
- 2018 insurance market still uncertain (source.
- FDA proposes cutting the amount of nicotine allowed in cigarettes (source.
- Court orders FAA to regulate airplane seat sizes (source).